Responsible for treatment
Identity: Clysa Proyectos Integrales, SL (hereinafter “CLYSA”)
Mailing address: Milanesado ST, 6 local 3 08017 Barcelona
CLYSA, as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of these data and current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002,11th of July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), inform you that has implemented the measures of necessary security, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
- Send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to send commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to queries and / or provide information required by the User;
- Perform the provision of services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
- Analysis of profiles and use will be carried out based on the user’s purchase or consumption history.
- The data of clients and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
The data is hosted in:
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to INFO@ARCLINEA.ES.
According to the LSSICE, CLYSA does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from CLYSA, the user has the possibility of canceling his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
Legitimation of the treatment
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about CLYSA‘s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of CLYSA. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents that CLYSA performs the following activities and / or actions, unless the User otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and / or promotional communications at any time authorized to inform users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity. The user expressly accepts that profiles and use analysis are performed based on their history.
- In the event that the User has expressly approved the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing the INFORMATION BULLETIN, the sending of communications by electronic means informing the users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and information about the services and products of CLYSA equal or similar to those that were received at the time of the contracting or of interest by the User.
- The conservation of the data during the favorable time in the provisions of the legislation.
Official Communication Media
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected by the use of the corporate phone, the company’s mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication different from those indicated in this section, CLYSA will be exempt from liability in relation to security measures available to the medium in question.
Adressees of Assigments or Transfers
Whenever CLYSA carries out a transfer of data to third parties this will be notified in the commercial agreement, the client being aware at all times of the information transferred as well as its destination and purpose.
Rights of Interested Persons
As user-interested, you can request the exercise of rights before CLYSA by submitting a letter to the postal address of the header or by sending an email to INFO@ARCLINEA.ES, indicating as Subject: “RGPD, Affected Rights”, and attaching a photocopy of your DNI or more, analogous in law, as the law indicates.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data.
- Right of rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that prove to be inadequate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: the right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to be blind in it.
- Limitation of the treatment: it implies the marking of the personal data conserved, with the purpose of limiting its future treatment.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that it can be another responsible, without impediments.
- Right to be subject to automated individual measurements (inclusion of profile ownership): the right to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing that produces or significantly affects effects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
Information that we collect
We obtain the minimum and indispensable information through the registration form. In this form you will provide the following information: EMAIL, NAME AND SURNAME.
We inform you that CLYSA can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out for the people who have been affected in the social networks of CLYSA will be governed by this section, as well as the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network, that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user.
CLYSA treats your data with the latest actions of correct administration, its presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for the other options that the regulations of the Social Networks.
Content publication is forbidden:
- That they are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general that are the contents that CLYSA considers accidentally.
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public law, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, CLYSA reserves the withdrawal account, without prior notice of the website or of the corporate social network whose contents are considered infected.
Communications sent through social networks are incorporated into a file owned by CLYSA, and may send you information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, CLYSA will be exempt from liability in relation to security measures, at the disposal of the platform, the user should, in case of wanting to know them, consult the corresponding conditions particular of the network in question.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially. CLYSA has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
In the event that the user submits their CV through our website or another website in which an offer from CLYSA is published, we inform you that the information provided will be treated to make you a participant in the selection process that may take place,accomplishing an analysis of the profile of the applicant in order to select the best candidate for the vacancy of the Responsible. In case of any change in the data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted guaranteeing a total respect to confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, once the aforementioned period has elapsed, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes, please return your CV.
CLYSA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes.
For all purposes, the relations between CLYSA and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subjected to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derived or related conflicts with its use the Courts and Tribunals of BARCELONA.